Hi guys ! we are back ! how about your day? I hope it goes well. so nowwwwww we are continue to tell you about………….
Reduce Carbon Footprint
Do you know about carbon footprint?
-Carbon footprint is the amount of greenhouse gases produced to directly and indirectly due to human activities.
Check it out !The are the examples for greenhouse gases
A) Carbon Dioxide 65%
Smoke from vehicles
Logging widespread forest
Rise of sea level
* High temperatures will melt a continuous blocks of ice in West Antarctic and lead to an increase in temperature and sea water.
* The coastal areas will experience flood, erosion, loss of wetlands and salt water intrusion into fresh water catchment area that could affect fesh water supply
*If this trend continues it will be swamped island of our country.
Diseases that threaten human health such as
* This will cause the number of deaths increased.
Take a few minutes to think about what will we fell if the disease has spread to our children …. Sad ?Happy ? ,or ‘’ Prevention is better than cure ‘’. So lets think and takestepson how to solve this problem .
* The structure of the soil loose and unstable due to the loss of functional grip tree roots reinforce the structural stability . This would endanger public safety
* Examples like in Bukit Antarabangsa, Kuala Lumpur and Canada Hill in Miri, Sarawak.
* The destruction of the forest will persist to cause a reduction in the conversion of carbon dioxide to organic carbon in the air, increase the concentration of carbon dioxide in the air will cause global warming.
• Measures to reduce the impact of carbon dioxide
* Planting trees like fruit trees in the vicinity of residential areas can reduce the temperature ! In addition, the carbon dioxide content in the air can be reduced and the increase of oxygen through the process of photosynthesis.
Use unleaded petrol
* The use of unleaded gasoline can reduce the lead content in vehicle emissions. This step can reduce the haze that often occur in the morning and also could prevent health problems such as coughs and colds than protracted.
B) Methane 16%
-From anthropogenic sources, namely rice
-Management of waste water as the water after washing dishes and so on
-disposal organic material
Ewww… see what we have done!! we must change our lifestyle.. Look what happened to our community and our earth
Affect breathing (asthma)
The plant can not perform photosynthesis
Food sourced affected
• Measures to reduce methane gas
-plant can produce oxygen
-can absorb carbon dioxide by more
-can balance the ecosystem
-segregate waste before dumping it in the trash
-recycling of waste
-re-using waste such as rubber shoes, bottles and so on vehicle tires.
C) Nitrous oxide 6%
-Gas nitrous oxide is injected into the engine,the liquid will turn into gas lot of use of fertilizers
use a lot of fertilizers
-Increase the emission of nitrous oxide-lowering surrounding air temperature and the air mass is more dense, thus increasing the volumetric efficiency of the engine